CCF is focused on achieving the TVCC mission statement through the teaching and application of God's word.
TVCC Mission Statement:
TVCC is a comprehensive community college dedicated to promoting student success.
The definition of "success" is the achievement of something desired, planned and attempted. It is CCF's mission to provide a rodeo bible camp atmosphere where students can align their desires, plans and attempts with God's Word as they seek success in the equine, ranching or rodeo industries.
1) Create a rodeo bible camp atmosphere where students can meet new friends, grow in their faith, share their testimony and seek God for clear direction in the next steps of their life.
2) Bring in guest speakers to speak to students and share their "pearls of wisdom" in what they have learned in finding a career path, living their life and managing their business with a child of God mentality.
3) Provide students with resources after graduation to continue pursuing their career path in Spirit and in Truth.
4) Create an environment of cowboys and cowgirls who like to have fun developing their horse training, ranching and rodeo skills, while growing in the Lord at the same time.
5) Release a new generation into the work force in ag, equine, ranching or rodeo, who know their identity in Christ, have developed their God given gifts and talents and are having fun reflecting their relationship with Jesus and the reality of heaven through their work.
CCF Kickoff Wednesday Sept 30th
1. Online Bible Study w/ Weekly Lessons and Discussion
- TFTC Gideon's 300 Facebook Page
2. First Friday of the Month at the Sonny Hansen Livestock Center (Ontario)
3:00- 5:00 - Dummy Roping and Pizza
5:00 - 6:00 - Bible Study Discussion and Fellowship
6:00- 8:00 - Stock Horse Practice
3. Last Sunday of the Month at Owyhee County Judo Hall (Homedale)
6:00 - 8:00 - Bible Study Discussion and Fellowship
4. Cowboy Church before Stock Horse and Rodeo Events
For Donations Click Here
(Please specify "CCF" in the "Write a Note" section under the amount given)